BAGS OF 25 KG IN PALLETS
Natural Tartaric Acid
The natural tartaric acid appears in nature in free state or more frequently in form of acid potassium salts and in a lesser proportion as calcium salts in the mulberries, cucumbers and to a high degree in grapes.
Comercial Química Sarasa S.L. produces a completely natural tartaric acid, whose process of manufacture consists in the transformation of its natural tartaric salts (raw materials) with sulphuric acid and later purification.
Comercial Química Sarasa S.L. is the largest manufacturer in the production of natural tartaric acid at the world level. It counts on such tradition, experience and human capital that permits it to produce annually about 12,000 MT of natural tartaric acid divided between its two plants.
Pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries:
✦ It is very useful the tartaric acid optical activity and its capacity of forming complexes.
✦ The mixture of tartaric acid and sodium salts it is the base for the effervescent formulatios to prepare antacids, fruit salts and artificial sweeteners.
✦ It is used for retarding the gypsum hardening.
✦ It is used for correcting the acidity in the winemakingprocess.
• It is used for preparing tartars and as a chelating agent.
• The tartaric acid stabilizing power, inhibiting microbial activity, endows it with excellent properties as a food preservative for meat and fish.
• It is used in the manufacturing of sweets and gelatines.
• It is used as a yeast in bakery.
• To prepare efferverscent drinks.
• In the cheese making process.
• In fat industries.
• It is used as an acidulant in refreshing soft drinks.
• It is used as a colour polishing, fibre smoothing, textile printing and dye manufacturing.
• To regulate pH in the photographic industry.
• In galvanotechnics.