Selling Lead Details
Selling Lead Description
Colour Scale for Hemoglobin “Hemochek” readings were compared with measurements of Hemoglobin by the laboratories worldwide. Various Laboratory tests and Field Researches showed the “Hemochek” Colour Scale of Allied Health Sciences Pvt.Ltd to have 97% sensitivity in identifying whether Anemia was present or not. In addition, when present, the degree of Anemia was correctly classified in Clinical Terms as Mild, Moderate or, severe.
* “HEMOCHEK” is a Device used for Testing Hemoglobin on spot by Rapid method.
* Best suited for FIELD Testing on Spot in 30 seconds.
* No Laboratory, No Chemical and No Trained / Skilled Staffs required.
* “HEMOCHEK” being used by all Medical Practitioners for estimating Hemoglobin.
* Best Kit for Blood Bank Donor’s screening.
* Available in Three Starter Kits (Packing) – 200Test / 100 Test & 50 Test.
* Refill Packs also available in Special Dispenser Boxes.
14 g/dl : Healthy
12 g/dl or more : Not Anaemic
8-11 g/dl : Mild to moderate Anaemia
6-7 g/dl : Marked Anaemia
4-5 g/dl : Severe Anemia
Less than 4 g/dl : Critical
This Device can be used in 3 - Simple Steps as under:
1. Prick the finger and obtain one free flowing drop of Blood on “Hemochek” strip.
2. Wait for 30 seconds.
3. Match the Color of Blood drop from lighter to darker shades of ‘Hemochek” Color
* “HEMOCHEK” is the simplest device available for estimating the HB level of Anemic Patients in absence of Laboratory under Field Condition in Camps.
* “HEMOCHEK” kit contains True Validated & “CE” marked Color Shade Card, Specially Imported test strips & Blood Lancets.
* SPECIAL ATTENTION: “Hemochek” Marketed world wide by Allied Health Sciences Pvt.Ltd, New Delhi is only True Validated Kit available with Batch Validations.
PL ASK FOR BATCH VALIDATION BEFORE ORDERIING.
“HEMOCHEK” Colour scale for hemoglobin is being used Internationally as well as by Govt. of India & many state Govt. agencies for Anemia Eradication Programs viz; NRHM, NGO, DHC, PHC, CHC, ASHA-Workers, Anganwadi-Workers, Medical Practitioners, Clinicians, Gynecologists & Blood Banks for Donor’s Screening etc.
Other Selling Leads from this supplier
Latest related Spotlight Selling Leads